THE CEO OF SWEETARTS PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with TikTok. You understand that you are providing your information to Ferrara Candy Company and its consultants, not to TikTok. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined a Sweepstakes winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The CEO of SweeTARTS Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on May 25, 2021 at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends June 7, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of Entry and possess a web-enabled mobile device as of May 24, 2021. Employees and their immediate family members (and those residing in the same household regardless of whether or not they are related) of Ferrara Candy Company (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development, evolvement and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter by using the TikTok application, and uploading a video of you only showing how much you love chewy SweeTARTS using the two (2) hashtags: #CEOofChewySweeTARTS and #sweepstakes in your caption to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing. Entry may feature additional people in video as long as they are 18 years of age or older. If so, please make them aware that you are submitting their image in this Sweepstakes and that they agree to the submission of their image. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 7, 2021 to be included in the random drawing. You may only use one (1) TikTok account ID to enter. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same TikTok account to submit an Entry. You must have a non-private TikTok account to enter and have your account privacy setting set to “Off”. If you do not have a TikTok account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free TikTok app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the TikTok account associated with the Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per person. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the TikTok account submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" of a TikTok account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining TikTok and who manages the e-mail address associated with the account. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the other requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. As applicable, normal Internet/phone access and usage/data charges imposed by Entrants’ online/mobile service will apply.
- Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than SweeTARTS), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. TikTok is not affiliated with this in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by TikTok is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 8th, 2021, from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Odds of winning the prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Prize (1): A Sponsor-selected Prize Pack including a bucket hat, sunglasses, a mini microphone and a one-year supply of SweeTARTS, awarded as one hundred twenty-eight bags of candy (ARV: $253.87).
- GENERAL: The potential winner may need to follow @sweetartscandy on TikTok and accept @sweetartscandy as a follower on TikTok to receive a direct message. If the potential winner does not follow @sweetartscandy, they may be initially notified by a comment on their Entry and may be required to follow @sweetartscandy within twenty-four (24) hours. The potential winner will be notified by direct message on TikTok, and must follow the instructions outlined in the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner will be sent his/her prize via mail within six to eight weeks after winner verification. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply to direct message may result in disqualification and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected. Prize winner and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties, Tik Tok, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prize. Prize winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Prize winner’s names, likeness, and Entry for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Entrant’s Tik Tok account. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prize in a random drawing from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation as outlined above. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
- WINNER: To receive the name of the winner by email, send an email to: Winners@dja.com with “CEO of SweeTARTS Winner” as the subject line. Requests must be received by June 30, 2021. Winner list will be sent after the prize has been awarded.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Ferrara Candy Company, 404 W Harrison Street, Suite #650, Chicago, IL 60607. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.