SWEETARTS WONDER WOMAN 1984 SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Ferrara Candy Company and its consultants, not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are determined a Sweepstakes winner.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The SweeTARTS Wonder Woman 1984 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts on July 13, 2020 once the Instagram Post (defined below) goes live and ends July 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of Entry and possess a web-enabled mobile device as of July 12, 2020. Employees and their immediate family members (and those residing in the same household regardless of whether or not they are related) of Ferrara Candy Company (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development, evolvement and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sponsor, WB, and its Administrators”) are not eligible to participate or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, @sweetartscandy will make a post on Instagram (the “Instagram Post”), asking consumers to tag one (1) friend with a shooting star Emoji and the hashtags #GoldenRopes and #sweepstakes, to receive one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the random drawing. You must follow @sweetartscandy for your Entry to be eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on July 20, 2020 to be included in the random drawing. You may only use one (1) Instagram account ID to enter. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account to submit an Entry. You must have a non-private Instagram account to enter and have your account privacy setting set to “Off”. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the Entry. Limit one (1) Entry per person/Instagram username. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the authorized account holder of the Instagram account submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" of an Instagram account is defined as the person who is responsible for joining Instagram and who manages the e-mail address associated with the account. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the other requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. As applicable, normal Internet/phone access and usage/data charges imposed by Entrants’ online/mobile service will apply.
4. Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than SweeTARTS), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Instagram is not affiliated with this in any way and is not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prizes. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Instagram is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, social media accounts, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: The Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about July 22, 2020, from among all eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Prize (100 total): Each winner will receive one (1) Wonder Woman 1984-inspired candy holster and SweeTARTS candy (ARV: $350 each). The total ARV of all prizes is $35,000.
Limit one (1) Prize per person. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitutions are allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value.
7. GENERAL: Potential Winners will be initially notified by direct message on Instagram and must follow the instructions outlined in the direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Winners will be sent their prizes within 6-8 weeks after winner verification. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply to direct message may result in disqualification and an alternate potential Prize winner will be selected. Prize winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, WB, and its Administrators, Instagram, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Prize winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Prize winners’ names, likenesses, and Entries for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram or email address associated with the Entry. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation as outlined above. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
9. WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available after August 20, 2020, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by September 21, 2020 to: SweeTARTS Wonder Woman 1984 Sweepstakes - Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept: SD, Melville, NY 11747.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Ferrara Candy Company, 404 W Harrison Street, Suite #650, Chicago, IL 60607. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
WONDER WOMAN 1984 and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.